Wednesday, July 15, 2009

A Start to a Blog...


Well I always said that I would only blog once we were expecting so I guess that means we are going to start blogging!


A few months ago Cole and I decided we wanted to try for a baby and when we found out I was pregnant on the 29th of June we were VERY excited!


Our first appointment was yesterday, the 14th of July, and come to find out there are two little ones in that belly- lets say I was shocked! Cole was estactic and couldnt stop smiling. I was very excited but very nervous, I never expected to have two babies in there on our first try but there they were with their little hearts beating. They both had great heartbeats in the 120's and they were very loud and strong. It is the strangest feeling looking at this TV and knowing that it is showing what is inside you and that there are two little babies in there, your two little babies in there, just a heart shocker is all! :)


Well hopefully I will be able to blog at least once a month, after each of our apts, so that everyone has an update.


No comments: